Raven Review, Special Issue 9, Honoring Mothers of Iwatsuki Pond, 2019 -Leonard
We learned to swim and try, to talk and express, to play and laugh;
We found out there really were Rainbows after Rains;
BECAUSE MOMS WERE WITH US THE WHOLE TIME.
I am an MK (missionary kid) and mother of two grown children. Altho' my husband is Japanese (from Koriyama), and we speak Japanese at home, my education (elementary-university) has been in English, so most of my reading and writing is in English too. Last year, we moved to Okinawa and now live in the house my Dad built. I was born in Okinawa--it's been a long time, but I've come home...at last. 2025 August posts are publications put out by wildlife of a Saitama park in 2019.
Raven Review, Special Issue 9, Honoring Mothers of Iwatsuki Pond, 2019 -Leonard
We learned to swim and try, to talk and express, to play and laugh;
We found out there really were Rainbows after Rains;
BECAUSE MOMS WERE WITH US THE WHOLE TIME.