Have you ever heard of ice-type Gatsby Sheets? My daughter's volleyball teammate introduced her to them; she introduced them to me; and I took them along on our youth retreat last year. After we were done with our games, EVERYONE was using the body sheets to wipe off perspiration...hey, who needs air conditioned gymnasiums for competitive activity if you've got Gatsby Sheets?
| hot, but happy at last year's youth retreat |
They're not simple moist towelettes; it takes about 2 minutes, then...the area wiped feels CHILLED--and it lasts quite a while. When my daughter first told me about them, I didn't know what she meant. But after trying it, I couldn't let go of it. Well, you've got to try it to know.
In July, when getting ready to go distribute fliers in the neighborhood in Iwatsuki, I got together: a stack of fliers, a map showing the area I wanted to cover, a hat to protect my head from the sun, and...you guessed it--GATSBY SHEETS. After a few minutes of walking, they gave me refreshing comfort to enable me to finish the job.
I felt I would lose my mind over a consternating problem several years ago, and the only thing I could do then was spend gobs of time in the Word getting needed help. Since then, I just can't let go of it, any more than someone in deep sea diving would let go of an oxygen tank.