![]() |
| Clouds from Hospital window...Heaven on the other side? |
I hope it won't be too much of a strain to recognize things when reaching my eternal HOME. I hope the love, joy, peace, will be familiar...but I guess there will be no more need of hope, since all things hoped for until then will be actual reality!) No failing to temptation, wonderful reunions, and...JESUS WILL BE THERE!
One of the songs my Dad and I sang together in the hospital was "We're Marching to Zion" (I shared all 10 stanzas I'd found!)
No, Dad's not in his eternal Home...yet. God arranged a u-turn back to the Nakagami Hospital on earth, where we can sing:
| Daddy Sleep-Praying in HCU |
![]() |
| When Daddy had fever |
And let our joys be known:
Join in a song with sweet accord,
And thus surround the throne.
The sorrows of the mind
Be banished from the place:
Religion never was designed
To make our pleasures less.
![]() |
| Daddy's friends with everyone |
![]() |
| You can't NOT smile at this! |
Who never knew our God;
But favorites of the heavenly King
May speak their joys abroad.
The God that rules on high,
And thunders when He please,
He rides upon the stormy sky,
And manages the seas--
![]() |
| I wonder what he dreams... |
![]() |
| Roy Oshiro family |
Our Father and our Love;
He will send down His heav'nly powers
To carry us above.
There we shall see His face,
And never, never sin!
There, from the rivers of His grace,
Drink endless pleasures in.
![]() |
| Looking Forward to Rehab |
![]() |
| Tambourines |
To that immortal state,
The thoughts of such amazing bliss
Should constant joys create.
Glory begun below.
Celestial fruits on earthly ground
From faith and hope may grow.
![]() |
| View from new hospital window-- Immanuel's Ground! |
A thousand sacred sweets
Before we reach the heav'nly fields,
Or walk the golden streets.
Then let our songs abound,
And every tear be dry;
We're marching through Immanuel's ground
To fairer worlds on high.
Refrain
We're marching to Zion,
Beautiful, beautiful Zion;
We're marching upward to Zion,
The beautiful city of God.
Iwatsuki or Okinawa--
We're marching to fairer worlds on high--
Come, we that love the Lord!
(Those of you who have been following Joyce's Facebook for accounts of what has been happening, you may not need this information: Dad has stabilized quite a bit and moved, on Sept. 10, to the Yokatsu hospital for longer-term care.)








