![]() |
| Leaning Wall |
But when I turned on my digital camera, it didn't go zzzzzt with the lens cover opening, as it usually does. Could it be? I had done it again: I left the BATTERY at home after taking it out to recharge it! I'd have to take photos with my daughter's cellphone again. Last year, I forgot to take the camera ("Out of Place", June 12, 2010); this time, it was the battery inside I forgot.
Many of the "block walls" in our neighborhood had crumbled during the Mar. 11, 2011 quake. Some, like the "Leaning Wall" pictured, did not. The difference? Kinya told me it was apparent which builders skimped on costs and did NOT use steel reinforcement rods: those walls came down ("Posting Again", Mar. 18, 2011).
Have I hidden enough scripture in my heart, I wonder, to have enough to energize me for whatever task it is God desires? And is He so precious to me that I will not crumble but will remain standing when circumstances tempt to vex me?
