 |
| Sinking Titanic Chalk Talk |
Until my back problems surfaced in 2000, I was able to do chalk talks, and tried to serve God with my hands and a little of the creative abilities God gave me.
Since then, I've more or less switched to less back-stretching activities, including participating in the sign language choir.
 |
| Sign Language Special Music |
I just realized these were raunchy photographs to post. The chalk talk one is a photo of a photo so pretty unclear plus has a glare on the top right corner; in the sign language special number, it seems everyone else is signing "たまえ" while I'm signing "なる", so
I have to be the one doing the wrong sign...nothing like being caught in the act--then putting the proof-of-goof photograph on a blog for the world to see!
But He still uses me. God uses us, royal blunders and all, to glorify Himself. Isn't that amazing? Only a powerful God could do that!