I am an MK (missionary kid) and mother of two grown children. Altho' my husband is Japanese (from Koriyama), and we speak Japanese at home, my education (elementary-university) has been in English, so most of my reading and writing is in English too. Last year, we moved to Okinawa and now live in the house my Dad built. I was born in Okinawa--it's been a long time, but I've come home...at last. 2025 August posts are publications put out by wildlife of a Saitama park in 2019.

Archive

August 20, 2025

RAVEN REVIEW issue 05 Park Hope

 Raven Review, Issue 5, (actually still Feb) 2019  -Leonard/Sara Fin

Excited about the Park (pic above)     Iwatsuki Park, Feb. 12, 2019 (pic below)

No doubt, since the middle of Jan., you’ve noticed the air is new at the park. I think the front of the park is going to get a much-needed face-lift. I don’t know about you, but I’m excited. My buddies Cherry Fin and Patch who used to swim with me in Duck Pond are on the other side of the park now so can’t see this, but I’m sure they’d be happy for me if they could.                     

Signed, Sara Fin