I am an MK (missionary kid) and mother of two grown children. Altho' my husband is Japanese (from Koriyama), and we speak Japanese at home, my education (elementary-university) has been in English, so most of my reading and writing is in English too. Last year, we moved to Okinawa and now live in the house my Dad built. I was born in Okinawa--it's been a long time, but I've come home...at last. 2025 August posts are publications put out by wildlife of a Saitama park in 2019.

Archive

July 21, 2011

Seseragi Komichi (Whispering Walk), Koriyama

Apologies and Praises

Our internet connection was down for awhile and just got revived this morning. I was gone for a home Bible Study awhile ago and will be away for prayer meeting tonight, so I will just send out something I started working on a long time ago...and hope the information isn't too outdated yet.

I just realized a few moments ago: the photo I took of our "Whispering Walk" in Koriyama is what I use for the wallpaper on this computer. I wonder what it looks like now?

Right. We have it so good: our connection with Heaven is never downed, and no earthquake could ever sever us from God's Love!