I am an MK (missionary kid) and mother of two grown children. Altho' my husband is Japanese (from Koriyama), and we speak Japanese at home, my education (elementary-university) has been in English, so most of my reading and writing is in English too. Last year, we moved to Okinawa and now live in the house my Dad built. I was born in Okinawa--it's been a long time, but I've come home...at last. 2025 August posts are publications put out by wildlife of a Saitama park in 2019.

Archive

October 10, 2010

Chirping on Another Post

Actually Two Sparrows; No Robin...
I found it!


Overheard in an Orchard

Said the Robin to the Sparrow
  "I should really like to know
Why these anxious human beings
  Rush about and worry so."

Said the Sparrow to the Robin:
  "Friend, I think that it must be
That they have no Heavenly Father
  Such as cares for you and me."

- Elizabeth Cheney


Can you pretend the above came at the end of the end of the Sept. 30 post ("Chirp, chirp, chirp")?