 |
| "Wanna chat online?" |
 |
| "What a Kyutie!" |
It's gotten so cold so fast...that is, I think it went from "sweltering hot" to "shivvering cold" in a few days! We never had "cool"!
Last week, I remember wondering if I should wear sleeveless or if it would be cool enough for short sleeves...and this week, I'm wearing a long-sleeved turtleneck sweater under a layered-look knit top. Last week, I was thinking about getting out for my morning walk at 5 a.m., before it started getting hot...by the end of the week, I was thinking about needing to walk to the hospital to pick up my monthly medicine, wondering if it would be warm enough by 3-5 p.m.!
 |
| "Wanna play house?" |
 |
| "Okay; let's play roof instead." |
Complain, complain, complain. Complain because it's too hot, then complain because it's too cold. It's a marvel God doesn't just throw me away because I'm never satisfied.
Well, maybe this post, you can listen to some sparrows (if you can see them; they're so small) --I wonder if they ever wonder why humans grumble, fret, stew so much. I've heard a poem ending with something like how one bird said to the other one: "It must be because they don't have a Heavenly Father, like you and me." (!)