Something that came to me this morning:
God doesn't take colorful fish out of the water and put them back in with a measely heart-mark or any other "patchy" work of art as man can do. He takes us out, all gray and dull, and when He puts us back in, we're brighter results of His handiwork!
After all, our God brings beauty out of ashes. More on that later.
pic: We probably look like the lower carp when God chooses us for trial, like the one above it after perseverance has had its perfect work!
I am an MK (missionary kid) and mother of two grown children. Altho' my husband is Japanese (from Koriyama), and we speak Japanese at home, my education (elementary-university) has been in English, so most of my reading and writing is in English too. Last year, we moved to Okinawa and now live in the house my Dad built. I was born in Okinawa--it's been a long time, but I've come home...at last. 2025 August posts are publications put out by wildlife of a Saitama park in 2019.
