I am an MK (missionary kid) and mother of two grown children. Altho' my husband is Japanese (from Koriyama), and we speak Japanese at home, my education (elementary-university) has been in English, so most of my reading and writing is in English too. Last year, we moved to Okinawa and now live in the house my Dad built. I was born in Okinawa--it's been a long time, but I've come home...at last. 2025 August posts are publications put out by wildlife of a Saitama park in 2019.

Archive

June 24, 2010

No Good Reason

I just realized my last two posts both end with "then too".

My daughter says I have a tendency to repeat what I say. She does. She says I say a lot of things over again.

I have a friend that said there is one very good use for repetition: emphasis. When something comes into her life several times in a row, she said she knows it's a head-ups from God, something He really wants her to get. If she sees a magazine article in the afternoon that mentions a verse dealt with in Sunday School that day which she had been looking at in personal devotions that morning, she figures it's important.

But I had no good reason in mind when repeating the ending of the last two posts--I was just "writing off the top of my head"; and my mind echoes, my daughter tells me. Sorry.

pics: no good reason for posting these photos either: I HAD to post them on this blog somehow! floral eclipse from "Whispering Way"; after rain: edible carpet and water bead (can you see the caterpiller? the part of the insect on the leaf's underside?)