There were several times the past week I wanted to cry at God's "I see you, June," and I figured if I didn't pass it on now, I'd forget, so...
 
S, M, & L - which do you want first?
 
S Answer to Prayer!
S - While clipping and filing my nails last weekend, I remember thinking it would be so nice to have an emery board, not just settle for the metal stuff on the nail clipper.  For this year's Mother's Day gift at church, we received the Fruit of the Spirit written artfully onto glittery...emery boards!
 
M - A church member, a widower, had been given raw bamboo shoots; but because his wife always did the cooking before, he had no idea how to prepare it, so he gave it to the Mitas, who kept one and gave the rest to me.  Well, he'd held onto them so long they had sprouted from the soft inner section usually eaten so there really was nothing left to cook.  Another church member came to the door yesterday with extra bamboo shoots from the batch her mother had sent her, only they weren't raw any more: peeled, pre-boiled, HUGE!  I couldn't stop the smile spreading across my face when she handed it to me.
 
L - I had been growing very weary especially in handling Kinya's Koriyama property and was telling God I didn't want to do it anymore.  Things happened so legal matters concerning the real estate needed to be taken care of...and Kinya, seeing I was tired and didn't want to pursue the land fee agressively, ASKED TO SEE THE LAND CONTRACT AND WILL DO IT HIMSELF!  This is the first time in years he has offered to do any paperwork.
 
S, M, L--God is So Good.

 
I've been reading through the Old Testament and seeing so much I hadn't noticed before.  Yesterday morning's reading however, was two chapters full of rather boring geneology.  But walking to Bible School chapel a few hours later, it dawned on me those men--including Judah--had no idea their descendant would include David, a man God loved so much He blessed and showed special favor to his descendants after him for generations!  I found myself praying that God would someday give ME a descendant like David, whom He couldn't help but love as He loved David.
 
If God could give emery boards, hand me peeled and boiled bamboo shoots, and manage real estate affairs; He could do something more remarkable and give me a child like that, don't you think?


Ummmm...my laptop died, and this post is being composed on Kinya's computer.  I still don't know how to put up pics so this post will be published without the photo I took of the "Fruit of the Spirit" emery board OK? (Found out--July 16--how to do it!)