![]() |
| Bet you never saw socks like this! |
Snowmen? It snows a lot in Koriyama, where we used to live almost two years ago (has it been that long ago?), but it hardly snows here.
So...we're making them out of SOCKS! For our "Joy Club" (children's outreach), we've asked the kids to bring along old, white socks they no longer need plus a little uncooked rice--not to cook and eat for lunch, but to use for stuffing--I think the result is so adorable, I'm really glad I'll be able to come and help during the "snowman-making" activity. I want to help make one too!
About noon today, Noney let me sit in on her follow-up class. We went out afterwards for a simple lunch at a nearby bakery. And in the car, this young Christian marvelled about how God chose weak things--on purpose--to form them into creations that would show what a Great Craftsman He really is.
I have heard you cannot find two snowflakes alike. I wonder if God's human creations are one of a kind too.
