 |
| Sparkling Street |
I never thought roads--simple roads--could be pretty. In my mind, they've been mere asphalt-concrete-rock means of conveyance, no more. But one day, while walking down a road in Iwatsuki, I realized I was enjoying looking at it! You've probably seen this too: bits of ground-up glass or crystal mixed in with the cement, resulting in a shimmering look.
 |
| "Emily's" Sunrise |
A few days ago, Emily came home from an early-morning walk and showed me a photo she'd taken with her cellphone while out. I had to share it with you. The first glow of the day brought by Nature...if it were not for the sun, even "specially treated" roads would lose their shimmer!
But then, if it were not for the creation of light, sun, sight; we would lose
enjoyment of such treats of nature; wouldn't we? Oh that the God of illumination would choose to enlighten my heart too!